i am searching someone who can make a script wich is visiting a site for about 10 min and grab a proxy from a proxylist, and visit it again.
my should work, but its not really working
import random, time, requests
from selenium import webdriver
from selenium.webdriver.common.proxy import *
from bs4 import BeautifulSoup
USER_AGENTS_FILE = './user_agents.txt'
RUNNING = True
def LoadUserAgents(uafile=USER_AGENTS_FILE) :
uas = 
with open(uafile, 'rb') as uaf:
for ua in uaf.readlines() :
- yellow pages scraper script looking for a scraper script for yellow pages US with a few custom wrinkles (nothing too complex) roll your own script or create one using a script builder like https://www.extractanywhere.com/shop/website-data-scraper-script-builder-software.html so...
- Giveaway 5 Niche Relevant blog Comments With Low Obl Grab it Hello Blackhatworld Friends ZarrakDesigner Come Again With Niche Relevant Blog Comments Giveaway To All BHW Members Giving You 5 Niche Relevant Blog Comments Giveaway!!!! To Get this Giveaway Please Just Post On thread And Waiting For my PM ...
- Followliker Money Grab I just wanted to throw this out there for people who may not already know. FollowLiker has turned into almost a complete scam. The software has been buggier than usual, and they now charge a monthly fee on top of the normal price. The last straw for me...
- google is wierd . I blocked 2 pages of my website with robots.txt and google INDEXED THEM! Not only that indexed them but when i search site:mydomain.com my homepage isn't indexed! wtf? But when I search the full url of my website I can see that my homepage is indexed ?!?!? So, is now my homepage indexed or not? I got some error on google search console with the message: New Index coverage issue detected for site I just deleted all the robots.txt text and only left : User-agent: * I'm I good now?
- Can Importing Download Links from Other Websites… Hi guys! Please, I would really like to know if importing/copying external download link from any downloading websites can really filled/consumed my website hosting Space/SSD/HDD I really don't want to fill up my website hosting platform so quickly with upload junk of files on my host Disk Space. So, I'm thinking if I importing download links from website like softonic.com could free up some space on my host disk space rather than uploading...Can Importing Download Links from Other Websites Consume My Website Hosting Space/SSD?