Written by Agoujil Rachid on February 21, 2018
my name is Agoujil Rachid .I m 32 years old ,single .I live in Morocco .I would like to learn some trick how to make money from internet and I would like to make more news friends .
- [Easy/Quick Trick] Scrape Top 100 SERP Results for a… The Chrome scraper plugin was giving me an aneyurism, so I wrote a quick script to do some basic SERP scraping. Use it, if you want; or don't, I'm not your dad. This script will scrape the URLs and Titles displaced for the top 100 SERP results formatted as a table. Two notes:Google ads are not scraped by this script Featured snippets ("people also ask") and similar are scraped by this script Anyway, here's a brief guide....[Easy/Quick Trick] Scrape Top 100 SERP Results for a Keyword -- Titles and URLs
- [Easy Trick] How to Bulk Check if URLs are Indexed… You can scrape a lot of things with Google Sheets -- here's one of many things you can do with this. Script searches for "site:domain.com" in Google to check if there are indexed results for the input URL. No need to run proxies since Google is scraping on your behalf and then returning the data to you. This base code can be modified to scrape many other things as well. Working well for Reddit, as well as a number of other websites.Step #1: Open the Script Editor in Google...[Easy Trick] How to Bulk Check if URLs are Indexed in Google Sheets
- using multiple keywords in single article when… Hi bhw, I'm wondering if there are people here who can share their opinion/experience/knowledge on this question. I was initially told when writing content with the purpose of getting ranked in google to use the keyword in the title and then in your first paragraph but not to use it more than that as it would be viewed as "keyword stuffing" which google frowns upon. In researching keywords to use for my writing it seemed to me that several keywords could be used in a single article. I...using multiple keywords in single article when writing content
- Fake News Sites – Negative SEO Attack? For the past few months, I noticed 'fake news' sites linking to my site. It's gotten to the point where we have several hundred links from these low quality fake news sites. They all have similar layouts and the same categories. Here are some examples: inewstoday.net/2017/12/why-you-should-want-to-trade-the-charles-schwab-corporation/ billsinsider.com/2016/12/11/251597-how-the-dow-jones-industrial-average-finished-friday/...Fake News Sites - Negative SEO Attack?
- Facebook Fake News What can you say about the Fake news that are spreading in the Facebook now a days? Do you believe too that the Facebook should make an action to stop those accounts that keep on sharing that fake news? here in my country fake news is a serious issue that's why I do believe that the Facebook should help my beloved country to fight those people who post fake news in social media and the number one is the Facebook
- Editorial News Sites – Get Links from 90+ DA… I have the list of High Authority Domains with Access - All Domains are 50+ DA & They are News and blog Websites Permanent Link on the sites - Do-Follow & No Follow Links All News Premium Sites Not Like... Editorial News Sites - Get...