So in last week's G's Algo update, one of my website was penalised. I submitted a reconsideration request and it was approved.
So my question is do the ranking usually go back to where it was? As this is my first, I'm clueless about it.
Can anyone speak or share their experience?
- Google 6 February 2018 Update! Dangerous! I got hit badly in this update. My all keyword has gone out of the space. Now, I am hearing lots of people got hit. Normally, when you got hit by google algo update you will see a sudden drop from 1st page to 2nd or 3rd page. Gradually, it will drop mo...
- Have you been able to get approved by Etsy Affiliate? I tried applying to etsy affiliate and they rejected me. Apparently they manually review each site before approving you. My site looked like typical amazon affiliate site with tables and ranking products. They said they want to see 'original content' that isn't 'product listings'. All my content was handwritten. Anyone manage to get approved for etsy? What did your site look like? I've got one idea on how to get approved quickly: Copy a bunch of high quality content to my site for 10...Have you been able to get approved by Etsy Affiliate?
- Got manual penalty by google.How to remove unnatural links? Google has detected a pattern of links from other sites to your site that is either unnatural or irrelevant. This pattern attempts to artificially boost your site’s ranking in search results. Such unnatural ranking would cause search results to show a ...
- Earnings Disclaimer The information contained in this website is for general information and/ or entertainment purposes only. The information is provided by Techno Priest and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Techno Priest. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Techno Priest takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.In some instances we may be paid a commission or fee by the providers of the products and services we offer or recommend on this web site.We have made every effort to ensure that any and all products and/ or services introduced on this website are represented as accurately as possibly in all their aspects, including their potential for income. All earning and income statements made by us are merely calculated estimates of what we think you can possibly earn. There are no guarantees that you will ever reach these income levels and you must accept the fact that earnings and income may greatly differ from one individual to another.Your results may vary based on factors which include but are not limited to: business experience and hard work, commitment and ability to follow the program, as well as each person’s level of desire.We provide no guarantees concerning your success as related to the use of any products and/ or services introduced on this website.The testimonials and examples used in this website reflect extraordinary results, which will not necessary apply to the average buyer of any and all products and/ or services introduced on this website. Furthermore, the testimonials and examples used here are not representations, claims or guarantees that you or anyone else will achieve equal or equivalent results. Each individual’s success depends on his or her own background and experience; personal desire and motivation; as well as dedication, commitment and hard work.There are no assurances that past and/ or present earnings will be perpetuated into the future or that they can ever be duplicated again. There are numerous foreseeable and unforeseeable risks with any business venture. Moreover, changes in the…
- Non US algorithm Hi Guys, I have heard that Google's ranking algo is not as advanced in regions outside of the US. Is this true? Google has a different algorithm for different countries? Or more specifically is it that the algo is different and not as advanced for non English speaking regions and countries? Thanks PJ
- How to get others to straight up tell you their SEO… Please don't abuse this idea. I don't want it saturated. How to steal other people's seo strategies: post an ad on any job board, say you need SEO people even though you don't intend to hire anyone When they apply, invite them for an interview. When they come in, ask them all the questions you want. In an effort to impress you, they will tell you all their secrets. I am not sure which one is better, acting like a clueless business owner that knows nothing about SEO, or an SEO expert who...How to get others to straight up tell you their SEO strategies (new guide 2018)