Written by Sicknigajay on June 13, 2018
- ★Verifed paypal account USD100+ Sell Only O.OO4… ★1 Bitcoin=$5957 BTCnGame.com 5minutes transfer,100% trusted ACCEPT PAYPAL 0.01 Bitcoin=$7O O.O2 Bitcoin=$138 O.O5 Bitcoin=$32o O.1 Bitcoin=$6O6 BTCnGame.com O.2 Bitcoin=$12O6 0.5 Bitcoin-$2977 BTCnGame.com ★Verifed paypal account USD100+ Sell Only O....
- OMG! Highest Shortener URL and Support Mining… Have you ever heard this shortener url? This is a highest paying URL shortener website in the world which pays money on per click basis for your shortened links. Minimum Payout: $5 for Paypal and Webmoney and $20 for Payoneer users. Refer more, earn...
- Did anybody watch the Panorama special on Bitcoin? Thoughts? "Bitcoin is the world's leading virtual currency, but unlike real money, it is not backed by a government or properly regulated. Bitcoin is exchanged and held digitally by users - which is attractive to criminals selling drugs, pornography and arms. But now Bitcoin is moving into the mainstream and being openly marketed as an investment opportunity. Panorama investigates what Bitcoin is and what it means, going inside a Bitcoin mine in Iceland - where currency is made - and...Did anybody watch the Panorama special on Bitcoin?
- how to transfer money from usa to india without paypal? hello guys i am from india and my friend from usa wanted to send me some money under 100 dollars and i dont have a paypal account.Is there any way by which i can receive the money without much cutting of my money cause i need them.pleasee help
- Bitcoin $250,000 by 2022 I'm a crypto newbie as of this year and not a Bitcoin holder so don't understand as much as I should about BTC, but does anyone really believe this is possible? https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/13/tec...edicts-bitcoin-will-reach-250000-by-2022.html The Winklevoss twins have also made a similar prediction of 30-40x its current value. So what do experienced crypto people here think? Do most people here focus on accumulating Bitcoin? Or Ethereum? Or are you only...Bitcoin $250,000 by 2022
- Bitcoin Jesus- Roger Ver may be sued for defrauding… He is misleading new investors to invest in bitcoin cash in the name of bitcoins through his website bitcoin.com. Source: https://walletinvestor.com/magazine...coin-com-for-misleading-novice-bitcoin-users/